This utility was created for people who wish to edit their homemade clips with minimum effort. The application can easily be handled even by beginner computer users as it provides you with simple to configure editing settings and a very intuitive interface.
You can import clips from your local directories or use the integrated video recorder you capture content with your built-in webcam. The program enables you to extract segments from the input clips, merge videos, split movies into chapters, etc.
The application comes with many flaws. For starters, its built-in tools - video recorder and screenshot utility - work very slow. Another aspect that bothers me is that the program is missing visual effects and annotation options to help you personalize your homemade clips. These features can be found in numerous video editing tools.
Also, AVS Video ReMaker lets you choose from a small amount of output profiles even though it supports a wide range of video formats when importing clips.
Taking into consideration the aforementioned disadvantages and the fact that you cannot purchase this program individually, I'd say you should look for a different video editor for your Windows PC.
- Works with multiple video formats.
- Provides you with various video editing options.
- Lets you burn DVDs.
- Comes with a comprehensive help manual.
- Brings you a video recorder and a screen capture tool
- Unable to purchase the product individually.
- Lacks visual effects, annotation options, etc.
- The built-in tools work slow